Greengill is a small campsite in an idyllic location in the Eden Valley with a panoramic view of Cross Fell and the Pennine range. It is sheltered but receives all day sunshine. Facilities include hot water washing up, hot shower and washbasin, fed by new boiler. Modern loo. Electric hook-ups, chemical waste disposal, fresh water. Laundry facilities. Secure bicycle lock up. Extra loos, washbasins and showers available in bunk barn to campers at busy times. New wider entrance for ease of access to larger vehicles.
Greengill is a certificated location of the Camping and Caravanning Club and can take five camper vans and caravans and up to twelve tents. It is mainly a Hideaway site for those who enjoy peace and quiet, but children and dogs are welcome too. The level grass site is bounded by the small Greengill Beck and visitors are welcome to sit in the neighbouring orchard, walk round the wild flower meadow, and play games on the mown grass.
Greengill Campsite is situated in a quiet location on the edge of the pretty village of Morland in Cumbria. It is an easy walk to the Mill Yard Café and Crown Inn in the village centre.
The neighbouring cottages and Bunk Barn can be used to accommodate non-campers in the group.
Greengill Campsite – tariff and bookings
For 2018 the campsite will be open from 23rd March to 31st October. It can accommodate up to 5 camper vans or caravans and up to 12 tents.
Please note the campsite is fully booked July 27th to August 6th, 2018.
Price includes use of showers, loos and washing up area:
- £15 per vehicle or tent per night
- £20 per vehicle or tent per night in July and August
- £15 per vehicle or tent in July and August without hook-up
- £10 per single-occupancy tent without hook-up
- 50% non-returnable deposit will be required for advance bookings in July, August and Bank Holidays
- charges are payable in cash on arrival
- price includes two adults and children under 16. Extra adults are £5 pppn
- one vehicle or tent per pitch
- no additional charge for awnings or dogs
- washing up sink with hot and cold water
- laundry facilities available
- secure bike storage
- arrival from 2pm. Departure by 12 noon.
Checking availability and making bookings can be done by email to email@example.com or by phone to Freddy Markham on 01931 714244. Message service if out.